Submitting a Video for Analysis
You can take a video using your smartphone or a camcorder. Either one works.
If you are using a smartphone, there are two ways to send it. We prefer you download the app Ubersense, however email works also. Ubersense is free and it is available for both the iPhone and Android.
1. Download and open the app.
2. Record one, two, or three videos of your pitching delivery. Click on the tutorial to the right for more information about proper camera angles.
3. Once the video is recorded, slide your finger to the left and you will see three options. Tap share.
4. Tap share via email and send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your video will be analyzed and you will receive your completed analysis within 72 hours of submission.
1. Record the video and attach the video to an email to email@example.com
2. Please note that the maximum size of the video attachment allowed is 25mb. The average size of a 1 minute video is 5mb to this should not be an issue. If you have more than one video, you may need to send them in separate emails if they are over 25mb combined.
Upload directly to us from your computer:
1. Click here to go to the Video Analysis order form. The order form has the option to upload your video to us directly (max 20 mb).
Watch this video to learn to to record a video for analysis
Watch this video to learn how to send a recorded video to us using Ubersense.