Semi-Private Pitching Training Groups Now Forming
Training sessions will be held Thursday evenings.
Beginning April 1st, 2019, all training sessions will be held in a semi-private format. Up to 4 players will train in one hour time slots. The benefits to this include:
- 60 minutes of training allowing for a dynamic warm-up before throwing.
- Incorporate more drills into each session as needed including a variety of drills, use of plyoballs, J-bands, and the Core Velocity Belt.
- Use of pitching technology including Rapsodo and the Motus Sleeve.
- Competitive training environment.
- Use of catchers to catch pens when available.
- Up to four players. Sessions will still be held if only 1, 2, or 3 players sign up.